For over 25 years, Move One has provided seamless international logistics solutions, corporate relocations, moving and storage, and pet shipping services across the globe. A leader in emerging and frontier markets, we understands our customer requirements and difficulties they face operating in challenging environments.
Move One has provided project logistics in support for military, humanitarian organizations, and the energy sector throughout the developing world. With operations in Eastern Europe, the Balkans, Central Asia, the Middle East, and most recently the African region. Move One has the necessary experience, local knowledge, and resources to execute on any logistic project. We are not just a logistics company, nor a moving company but we are Move One.
We are looking for:
Reports to: Country Manager
Work location: Belgrade, Serbia
Reporting directly to the Country Manager, the successful candidate will be part of a growing mobility team and will act as the main point of communication with potential (and existing) Move One corporate clients. The Sales Representative will be responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts.
The Sales representative position will be part of a growing team and will act as the main point of communication with potential (and existing) Move One corporate clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts and will manage the quality and consistency of all Move One product and service delivery.
- Develop business across all regions of Serbia and Montenegro.
- Attract new customers whilst supporting relationships with existing customers.
- Make sales calls and schedule introduction meetings. Respond to and follow up on sales inquiries by telephone and through personal visits.
- Making optimal use of marketing plans and materials (Send power point presentations, PDF files, information on relocation and cargo to clients).
- Assist in the preparation of tenders and quotations in cooperation with the Operations and Quoting departments for both local and overseas accounts. Work on tender preparation and search for new clients in companies who makes tenders and publish them on their websites.
- Provide a consistently high level of customer service to Move One customers regarding the entire process of relocation, freight rates, service levels, schedule information and customer inquiries and complaints.
- Building long term relationships with customers, acting with integrity, building trust and credibility.
- Minimum 2 years of Business Development, Sales and Customer Service experience in Serbia and Montenegro, working with corporate clients.
- Preference for University graduate or equivalent.
- Fluent English speaker mandatory.