ZG Lighting SRB d.o.o is a part of the Zumtobel Group which operates as an international lighting company and is the leading provider of innovative solutions for lighting, lighting components and related project and software services. Founded in 1950 in Dornbirn, Austria as Elektrogeräte und Kunstharzpresswerk W. Zumtobel KG by Dr. W. Zumtobel, today operates within 13 factories around the world, including a factory in Serbia.
- Mounts, aligns, and secures tooling, attachments, and work piece on machine.
- Selects and installs cutting tools in machine spindle.
- Loads control media, such as tape, card, or disk, in machine controller or enters commands to retrieve pre-programmed instructions from database.
- Starts machine and monitors displays and machine operation to detect malfunctions.
- Stops machine to change cutting tools and setup according to required machining sequence or to measure parts for conformance to blueprint specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
- Enters commands or manually adjusts machine controls to correct malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining.
- Minimum IV degree of professional qualification – electro/mechanical
- Experience on CNC machines
- Computer skills including reading technical documentation
- English is an advantage
- Willing to travel abroad due training