Coface, one of the world's leading credit insurers, provides a comprehensive line of credit insurance to protect companies against potential non-payment by their customers, with cover provided in approximately 200 countries. 4.400 employees, in 67 countries provide worldwide local service and are the cornerstone of our success.
We are looking for proactive professional to fill in the following position:
Telesales Agent - Serbian, Montenegrin, Slovenian and Hungarian language
Coface Serbia is seeking motivated sales individuals with excellent interpersonal skills in order to support further turnover growth on the Serbian market. Based in Belgrade, the Telesales Agent will be primarily responsible for calling and finding new customers for Credit Information and actively participate in Regional project Excellent SME. This position is a highly visible role with room for growth and an excellent opportunity to sales career within Coface.
Necessary qualifications and candidate profile:
- High level of Serbian, Montenegrin, Slovenian and Hungarian language, working experience is advantage
- Computer skills (MS Office: Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Necessary skills: communication, responsibility, interpersonal skills
- Team work
You may expect:
- Working in an stable international company
- Dynamic working environment
- Possibility for constant development and expertise
If you are interested in the position and your profile fits the above stated requirements, please send your CV electronically.
Closing date: 17.07.2019.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.