Jam Transfer d.o.o. as a part of international company Jam Group d.o.o., is specialized in private airport transfer services (sedan, minivan, minibus or bus). The company is founded in 2006. and since then has provided transfer services to more than 200 000 satisfied clients. The company is operating in more than 60 countries and 200 airports, train stations and ferry ports all over the world. Its main focus are transfers in Europe but the company’s activity involves transfers from other parts of the world also.
Due to increase of business volume, we are looking for:
Customer Service Representative
- Correspondence with domestic and international customers
- Correspondence with domestic and international transfer service suppliers
- Processing customer requests and reservations
- Promptly responding to customer requests via phone, email or chat
- Managing and resolving customer complaints
- Providing personalized customer service by responding to the needs of the customers
- Ensuring feedback from the customer to further improve the customer services
- Excellent knowledge of English language (both written and spoken)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills of another European language would also be appreciated
- Very good PC skills
- Graduate degree in tourism administration is desirable
- Work experience in tourism and organizing the transport of passengers is desirable
- Very good interpersonal skills coupled with a positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- High level of flexibility and welcoming attitude towards change/improvements
- A persuasive, approachable and friendly telephone manner
- Flexible with working hours
Candidates who meet all above requirements/qualifications should send an application package including Letter of Interest and Curriculum Vitae electronically.
Closing date: 24.07.2019.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.