TeslaWatt is a new and modern company in the field of hosting services. It owns a professional datacenter located in Nevada U.S. The company is looking to expand its capacities by securing another location in 2019. TeslaWatt currently has an offshore team in Europe. While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly. To learn more about the company visit www.teslawatt.com.
Technical Support Representative
- Handle customers calls politely, speak clearly and confidently at all times;
- Respond to all customers emails;
- Log all service desk interactions;
- Follow standard help desk procedures;
- Track and route break-fix incidents and requests and document resolutions;
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates;
- Document, track and monitor incidents to ensure a timely resolution;
- Shift and on-call work;
- 1 - 3 years of experience in an operational support role;
- Familiarity with general IT tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, Skype...);
- Intermediate to advanced written and spoken English;
- Highly organized and be able to deliver on commitments.