Our client is an automotive parts and systems supplier to the companies worldwide. The company’s product range includes mainly rearview mirrors, internal and external lighting, water expansion and steering hydraulic oil tanks and assembled trim parts.
In that matter, Adecco is searching for experienced individual for the position based in Ćuprija:
Maintenance Team Leader
- Minimum high school graduates (Electrical/Electronic Departments)
- Minimum 5 years of machine maintenance experience
- Experienced in automotive sector is a must
- Knowledge about PLC systems, industrial electronics, AC, DC motor drives
- Basic knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic
- Experienced in periodic maintenance and repair of auxiliary installations, machinery and work equipment within the factory
- Advanced knowledge of English language (Turkish language will be considered as an advantage)
- Managing all kinds of mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, ultrasonic and mechanical instruments and plumbing, pumping systems, heating and cooling systems within the enterprise and in all facilities belonging to the company
- Managing all kinds of electrical, electronic instruments and installations, device indicators, control devices, test analysis devices, electric motors, transformers, low voltage facilities and their lighting
- Performing periodic and predictive maintenance and ensuring the elimination of the failures in the agreed timeframe
- Ensuring the maintenance and protection of the workshop's cleanliness, order, tools and equipment
- Using professional measurement instruments to accomplish company’s goals
- Reporting to the manager about the activities and monitoring daily maintenance works
- Able to delegate tasks within the team; had previous experience in leading group of people
- Flexible person, able to coordinate multiple tasks in the same time
- Motivated by new challenges and professional knowledge in this area of expertise
- Great team player with good communication skills
- Quick thinker, analytical person who pays attention to small details in everyday activities
Our client offers excellent working conditions in international company with a strong global market position and places for further improvement.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 28.09.2019.
ADECCO OUTSOURCING d.o.o.
Vladimira Popovića 40, 11070 Beograd