Jan Eugster d.o.o. is a company whose main field is production of sculptures based in electroforming (galvanisation) and other techniques. We are looking for a new member to join our team of enthusiastic and committed professionals.
If you’re fulfilling following requirements, contact us for employment opportunity:
ART PRODUCTION WORKER
Belgrade, Zemun Polje
Requirements and skills:
- Knowledge of English language and a high school degree (minimum)
- 3D software skills (Rhinoceros)
- Welding and handcrafting skills
- Sense for materials and an ability to work precisely and with patience
- Mechanical / metal industry or any similar professions are welcome
- Experience in working with tools used in metal industry
- Knowledge in electrics
- Knowledge in maintaining and servicing tools and equipment
- Knowledge in electrochemistry is welcome
- Planning projects and making plans in 3D
- Working in the process of production entirely, most of the involvement is expected during planning and postproduction
- Innovative development of production, including the tools and processes of production itself
- Supporting the team
This is not a 9-5 / five days a week job!
If you are interested in this opportunity and you meet the above-mentioned requirements, please contact us by sending your complete application in English with a cover letter and a CV electronically.
Deadline for applications: 12.11.2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview.