Customer Support and Installations Engineer
An exciting opportunity exists for a Customer support and installations engineer to provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency. You will be working on our advanced Wireless Battery Monitoring system products.
EMSYS Design LLC is a technology company with headquarters in San Juan, Puerto Rico and R&D and Customer support department in Serbia offices in Novi Sad.
You will be working with a small and fun team from one of our offices in Novi Sad.
At EMSYS Design Inc. you will:
- Communicate with customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Respond to calls, emails and communicate with customers face to face.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Travel all around the World (USA, Canada, Philippines, England, Italy, etc.)
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Install the equipment per customer request
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent English language skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Using iOS and Android applications
- Willing to travel
- Interpersonal skills
- College degree
Knowledge of the following is a significant plus:
- Experience with MacOS, Linux/Ubuntu
- Knowledge in electrical engineering
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- A very competitive salary dependent upon experience
- Diverse tasks with a high degree of freedom
- Exciting and motivating work environment
- Challenging projects
- Great amount of responsibility
- Flexible working hour models
HOW TO APPLY
If interested in this opportunity, please apply by sending your Resume electronically.