Jan Eugster d.o.o. is a company whose main field is production of sculptures based in electroforming (galvanisation) and other techniques. We are looking for a new member to join our team of enthusiastic and committed professionals.
If you’re fulfilling following requirements, contact us for employment opportunity, SKILLED WORKER:
Art Production Worker
Requirements and skills:
- knowledge of English language and a high school degree (minimum)
- sense for materials and an ability to work precisely and with patience
- welding or other handcrafting skills
- 3D software skills (Rhinoceros,…)
- experience in working with tools used in metal industry
- mechanical/metal industry or any similar professions are welcome
- knowledge in electrics
- knowledge in maintaining and servicing tools and equipment
- knowledge in electrochemistry is welcome
- working in the process of production entirely, most of the involvement is expected during planning and postproduction
- planning projects and making plans in 3D
- innovative development of production, including the tools and processes of production itself
- supporting the team
This is not a 9-5/five days a week job!
If you are interested in this opportunity and you meet the above-mentioned requirements, please contact us by sending your complete application in English with a cover letter and a CV electronically.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview.