BIM Plumbing Drafter
Job Purpose: to be dedicated to Airport Nikola Tesla Project
Looking for someone who is creative, innovative, and enjoys working as a contributing part of a team
- You have more than 2 years of experience with at least 1 year on projects using BIM
- You are fully proficient in Serbian and English
- Good communication skills with strict attention to self-organization and detail
General tasks and Responsibilities:
- Reporting hierarchically to the Building Design Manager & BIM Manager
- Assist the project team with development and production of plumbing construction documents, which includes BIM models and AutoCAD drawings, for coordination and construction review
- Comply fully with BIM standards set on the project.
- Create and maintain object libraries (creation of specific BIM Modelling content)
- Prepares Plumbing BIM models and sets of engineering and construction drawings which may include general arrangement/layout drawings and detail drawings plumbing installations
- Coordinating with engineers, architects, and construction managers to ensure that all technical areas are covered and that all project objectives and schedules are met. Reviewing shop drawings, developing as-builts, field reports, etc.
- Work with project teams to extract quantities of material and production are quantifiable from the model.
- Work with project teams to integrate manufacturers’ data and as-built information into the BIM model to enhance the models Facilities Management capabilities.
- Revit MEP in-depth knowledge of and experience. Ability to produce BIM deliverables such as: drawings, schedules, & pictures
- AutoCAD 2D
- Knowledge in Navisworks is a plus
- Experience with another 3D software is a plus, but not required